Saturday, June 2, 2012

RSS Feed

What are those random links at the top of the blog? Well, those are recent pictures I have edited with Instagram (an application on my iPhone). All my pictures are taken with the iPhone. Simply click on a link (those are the titles/tags of the pictures), and you will open up my Instagram photo page! I have also created a Facebook page for my photos if you would like to "like" that page and follow along, simply search for "littlechaibaby" (it will be a "page", like a fan page for a music group, not a person like Joe Smith). As you may see, I have really become addicted to taking pictures! Everything is just so beautiful here in Boston! I am so in love with Boston and am convinced that it is one of the best cities in the world that I am considering getting a tattoo of her name! Yes, my friends, my thoughts are cherishing the many ways to inscribe "Boston" onto my hip! My current favorite idea is a lamp post with "Boston" read forwards and "Beacon" read upside down (beacon hill is my neighborhood, the most gorgeous neighborhood in Boston! And the lamp posts are lit all around historical neighborhoods (to designate them as historical- beacon hill being one of them. How do I manage Boston forward and Beacon upside down? Well, tht is called an ambigram! I used an ambigram generator to see what it would look like. Check out this site to play around and see various ambigrams : https://www.wowtattoos.com/wow/generator.php . The awesome part about this Boston/beacon idea: when you look at my tattoo, you would see Boston, but when I will look down at the tattoo myself, I'll see Beacon! Plus beacon reminds me of lighthouses and Bostonis famous for lighthouses as well! Plus it's the first city I've ever lived in on my own, had my own apartment, far away from any known territory.... A monument of bravery, stalwarthiness, and personal growth-- a turning point of life worthy of commemoration! Anyway, I'm just toying with the idea :). I'd want a henna or temporary tattoo first to see if it really is something I'd like to pursue! I start work on Monday! It will be a training workshop (thank goodness they train us!). I have a midterm for my summer class on Thursday (already!!), so I should probably read a bit of the get book. Although, I got a 96.67% on my reading quiz without reading (only scanning the notes from class, as she said she will not quiz on things we haven't discussed....so really, why did I buy this freaking expensive text book??) In other news, I have gotten to cook a bit this week! I made melon pan (Wikipedia has a good run down of what that is, for those of you who do not know) and I filled some with chocolate custard, and others with strawberry custard! Then yesterday's made curry rice! With chicken and potatoes and carrots- the whole deal (well, with onion powder added, instead of real onions)! 'twas delicious and I will be having the rest of that for lunch today (yes, my body clock is remarkably screwy and lunch will be around 3 :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment